An exceptional visual feature of the MiniPanel line is its design with a stylish white panel and a grey handle attached to the front column.
Its construction is very simple and at the same time durable and functional. It comprises a frame, columns and eleven or thirteen shelves. The stability of the rack is guaranteed by the use of angle brackets and a reinforcing steel crossbar that links both columns at the top of the construction.
A characteristic shape of the shelves prevents boots from falling out when the rack is moved. Shelves are fixed between columns and can be mounted on many different levels. As a result, the distance between shelves can be perfectly adjusted to the size of ski or snowboard boots. This rack can accommodate any types of boots, and also helmets, snowboard bindings and other accessories.
Rack elements exposed to corrosion are made of powder-coated galvanized steel.
- special shape of shelves prevents boots from falling out
- easy and fast shelf adjustment to the size of stored boots
- robust and stable construction thanks to angle brackets and a reinforcing crossbar
- made of powder-coated galvanized steel
- storage of different types of boots and accessories
- interesting design thanks to an elegant combination of a white panel with a grey handle
- racks available with rail system, on wheels or feet
|1500 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||55/65|
|1800 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||66/78|
|2000 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||77/91|
|2400 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||88/104|