Universal Mix MiniPanel
An exceptional visual feature of the MiniPanel line is its design with a stylish white panel and a grey handle attached to the front column.
The construction of the Universal Mix rack consists mainly of a frame, two columns, one two-sided level for ski hooks in the lower part and four shelves in the upper part. The rack can be therefore used for storing both skis and helmets or junior ski boots. Each hook covered with a special anti-slip rubber material can accommodate three pairs of skis. The regulated height of the ski space and of the shelves enables storing skis of different sizes and adjusting the distance between the shelves to the size of helmets or boots. A characteristic shape of the shelves prevents the equipment from falling out during transportation.
Rack elements that are exposed to corrosion are made of powder-coated galvanized steel.
- easy and fats adjustment of the shelf height and ski space to the size of the equipment
- storage of 3 pairs of skis on every hook covered with anti-slip material
- special shape of shelves to prevent the equipment from falling out
- interesting design thanks to an elegant combination of a white panel with a grey handle
- made of powder-coated galvanized steel
- available in rail system, on wheels or feet
|1500 mm||800 mm||2420 mm||30 + 20 / 24|
|1800 mm||800 mm||2420 mm||36 + 24 / 28|
|2000 mm||800 mm||2420 mm||42 + 28 / 32|
|2400 mm||800 mm||2420 mm||54 + 32 / 40|
*calculated for an average width of carving skis and boots up to 24,0 size (pairs of skis + pairs of boots / helmets)