An exceptional visual feature of the MiniPanel line is its design with a stylish white panel and a grey handle attached to the front column.
It is a basic model of a winter equipment storage rack. This simple and exceptionally functional construction includes a frame, a water container, columns, aluminum upper crossbars with rubber strips and rubber-coated lower crossbars. Thanks to specially constructed crossbars, it is possible to store snowboards and skis of different types in a safe and stable way – including ski touring, cross-country and freestyle skis. Exceptionally easy placement and removal of equipment is yet another important feature of this rack.
Thanks to height-adjustable crossbars, it is possible to store equipment of different sizes – from junior skis to longer cross-country or giant slalom skis. The shape of the water container prevents water from residing and drains it off. Rack elements exposed to corrosion are made of powder-coated galvanized steel.
- height-adjustable crossbars
- aluminum upper crossbars with a special rubber strip for an incredibly strong grip
- rubber-coated lower crossbars
- possibility to store equipment of different sizes and types
- incredibly stable and safe solution for storing winter equipment
- made of powder-coated galvanized steel
- water container for draining off water
- interesting design thanks to an elegant combination of a white panel with a grey handle
- available with a rail system, on wheels or feet
|1250 mm||500 mm||1400 mm||20|
|1500 mm||500 mm||1400 mm||24|
|1800 mm||500 mm||1400 mm||30|
|2000 mm||500 mm||1400 mm||32|
|2400 mm||500 mm||1400 mm||40|
*calculated for an average width of carving skis