Easy Plus Panel
An exceptional visual feature of racks from the Panel line is their design with a wide steel panel and a stainless handle attached to the front column. The panel can be covered and its color selected according to the RAL color palette.
The rack includes a top and bottom part. The bottom construction includes a frame, a water container, upper aluminum crossbars with rubber strips and lower crossbars covered with special rubber material. The system of specially constructed crossbars enables safe and stable storage of different types of skis (including ski touring, cross-country and freestyle skis) and snowboards. In the upper part of the rack, above the skis, there are three shelves for storing junior boots, helmets and other accessories. Adjustable-height crossbars in the lower part of the rack and shelves in the upper part allow storing winter equipment of different types and sizes. Apart from being exceptionally stable, the rack is designed to enable a very easy placement and removal of the equipment.
The shape of the water container prevents water from residing and is drained off.
Rack elements exposed to corrosion are made of powder-coated galvanized steel.
- adjustable-height crossbars and shelves
- upper aluminum crossbars with a special rubber strip to guarantee an incredibly strong grip
- lower crossbars covered with an anti-slip rubber material
- possibility to store different types and sizes of equipment
- durable and safe solution for storing winter equipment
- made of powder-coated galvanized steel
- water container to drain off water
- design with a wide elegant panel and a stainless handle
- available with a rail system, on wheels or feet
|1500 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||24 + 15 / 18|
|1800 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||30 + 18 / 21|
|2000 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||32 + 21 / 24|
|2400 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||40 + 24 / 30|
*calculated for an average width of carving skis and boots up to size 24.0 (pairs of skis + pairs of boots / helmets)