The construction of the Helmet Rack is very simple and therefore durable and functional. It mainly consists of a frame, columns and fifteen shelves that are linked with the columns through special rigid crossbars. The stability of the rack is guaranteed by a set of angle brackets and by a reinforcing steel crossbar that links both columns on the top of the construction. The characteristic shape of the shelves prevents helmets or other type of equipment from falling out when the rack is moved. The system of fixing shelves between columns allows them to be mounted on many different levels. As a result, the distance between shelves can be perfectly adjusted to the size of helmets.
Rack elements that are exposed to corrosion are made of powder-coated galvanized steel.
- special shape of the shelves that prevents helmets from falling out
- easy and fast adjustment of the shelves’ level to the size of the stored equipment
- robust and stable construction thanks to angle brackets and a reinforcing crossbar
- made of powder-coated galvanized steel
- racks available with a rail system, with wheels or feet
|1500 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||90|
|1800 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||105|
|2000 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||120|
|2400 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||150|