The construction of the Skate Rack is very simple and therefore durable and functional. It mainly consists of a frame, columns and normally twelve shelves. The shelves have special adapters for skates. Their construction is designed to guarantee stability, safe storage of skates and to ensure their comfortable placement and removal.
The surface of the adapters is covered with a special anti-slip rubber material that prevents skates from falling out when the rack is moved. The system of fixing shelves between columns allows them to be mounted on many different levels. As a result, the distance between shelves can be perfectly adjusted to the size of skates. The stability of the rack is guaranteed by a set of angle brackets and by a reinforcing steel crossbar that links both columns on the top of the construction. The rack is adapted to the storage of skates. However, once the adapters are removed, it can store any kind of boots, helmets, snowboard bindings or other accessories.
Rack elements that are exposed to corrosion are made of powder-coated galvanized steel.
- unique shape and the surface of the adapters mean stable and safe storage
- easy and fast adjustment of the shelf level to the size of the stored boots
- firm and stable construction thanks to angle brackets and the supporting crossbar
- possibility to remove adapters to store boots and different types of accessories
- made of powder-coated galvanized steel
- racks available with a rail system, with wheels or feet
|1500 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||72|
|1800 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||84|
|2000 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||96|
|2400 mm||650 mm||2420 mm||108|